Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges.
Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
|Straightforward statement of fact / to whom it may concern letter||£21.00|
|Private Sick Note||£60.00|
|Holiday Cancellation Certificates||£60.00|
|Insurance claim forms (no examination)||£60.00|
|Freedom from infection certificate for school travel or employment||£60.00|
|Health Club certificate – fit to exercise||£60.00|
Fitness to Travel/Fly certificate (no examination)
|School fees and holiday insurance certificate||£60.00|
|Report written on a proforma (no examination) 30 mins||£90.00|
Written report giving statement on patient’s condition and medical opinion (no examination) 30 mins
|Private Medical Assessment Report||£90.00|
|Private Medical Assessment Report - additional information||£60.00|
|Power of Attorney (report only)||£60.00|
|Power of Attorney examination and report||£100.00|
|Adoption/ Fostering medical||£120.00|
|Pre-Employment Medical with report||£180.00|
|HGV/ LGV/ PSV/ Taxi Driver Medical and examination||£82.50|
|Racing Driver/ Scuba Medical and examination||£180 per hour|
- Please ask at reception regarding charges in relation to any private work not listed above.
- Non NHS work is charged at £180 per hour
- GPs are not obliged to complete applications relating to firearms and this will be solely at the discretion of each GP.
- When your doctor signs a certificate or completes a report, it is a condition of remaining on the Medical Register that they only sign what they know to be true. In order to complete even the simplest of forms, they may have to check your entire medical record (some of which may not be accessible on a computer or on site).
- Do not expect your GP to process forms overnight. Urgent requests may mean that a doctor has to make special arrangements to process the form quickly, and this may incur an additional charge.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.