Privacy Notice For Staff
1) Data Controller contact details: Cheadle Hulme Medical Group Smithy Green Cheadle Hulme Cheshire SK8 6LU
2) Data Protection Officer contact details: Umar Sabat Umar.firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Purpose of the processing: To comply with the Health and Social Care Act and taxation law.
4) Lawful basis for processing: The legal basis will be Article 6(1)(c) “processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.” And Article 9(2)(h) “processing is necessary for the purposes of preventive or occupational medicine, for the assessment of the working capacity of the employee, medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care systems and services on the basis of Union or Member State law or pursuant to contract with a health professional and subject to the conditions and safeguards referred to in paragraph 3;”
5) Recipient or categories of recipients of the shared data: The data will be shared with the Care Quality Commission, its officers and staff and members of the inspection teams that visit us from time to time. Financial data will also be shared with HMRC.
6) Rights to object: You have the right to object to some or all of the information being shared with CQC, please contact our Data Protection Officer. There is no right to have UK taxation related data deleted except after certain statutory periods.
7) Right to access and correct: You have the right to access the data that is being shared and have any inaccuracies corrected. There is no right to have records deleted except when ordered by a court of Law.
8) Retention period: The data will be retained for active use during the processing and thereafter according to NHS Policies, taxation and employment law.
9) Right to Complain: You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, you can use this link https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/ or calling their helpline Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 (national rate) There are National Offices for Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales, (see ICO website)/
Please note the National Data Opt Out does not apply to this sharing of information. For further information please see: https://www.nhs.uk/your-nhs-data-matters/
Date created: 21/03/2023
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.