|Day||Cheadle Hulme Health Centre||Bridge House Medical Centre|
|Monday||8.00am - 6.30pm||8.00am - 5.00pm (booked appointments only)|
|Tuesday||8.00am - 6.30pm||8.00am - 5.00pm (booked appointments only)|
|Wednesday||8.00am - 6.30pm||8.00am - 5.00pm (booked appointments only)|
|Thursday||8.00am - 6.30pm||8.00am - 5.00pm (booked appointments only)|
|Friday||8.00am - 6.30pm||8.00am - 5.00pm (booked appointments only)|
Extended Opening Hours
The practice provides a variety of appointments on a rolling rota basis outside normal opening hours. These appointments are intended for use by patients who find it difficult to attend the practice during our normal opening hours.
They include early morning appointments typically from 7am Monday-Friday. These must always be booked in advance.
Weekday Early, Late & Saturday Appointments Available!
Your Primary Care Network wants to offer all of it’s patients the opportunity to access convenient appointments.
- From 1st October 2022 - GP, Nurse & Blood Clinics
- Please contact your practice to book your appointment
Appointments are available to all patients from all practices and will be hosted across all five practices
- Mondays 18:30 – 20:00 at Hulme Hall Medical Practice from 3rd October 2022
- Tuesdays 18:30 – 20:00 at Bramhall Health Centre from 4th October 2022
- Wednesdays 18:30 – 20:00 at Bramhall Park Medical Centre (Shaw Heath Site) from 5th October 2022
- Thursdays 07:00 – 08:00 at Cheadle Hulme Medical Centre from 6th October 2022
- Thursdays 18:30 – 20:00 at The Village Surgery from 6th October 2022
- Friday and Saturday appointments available for all patients, speak to your practice for details
If you need to cancel an appointment and the practice is not open, please use this generic mail box. This is only for out of hours cancellations and no other service: email to follow
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.